10:00AM – 1:00PM on Wednesday, July 24, 2013
SECRET LOCATION (will be sent to those who RSVP)
In Dallas we have a ridiculous foodie experience that only happens during this time period, and it would be a lot more fun if a small group of Dallas foodies would like to join me. I can practically guarantee you that we will eat some of the best foods you've ever eatten in your entire life. Bring a camera because your friends will be so jealous they'll be drooling on their screens and asking you to bring them some. This is partly why I can't reveal exactly where we are going, so our meeting location will only be sent to the 10 people who RSVP at this link.
Here are some hints:
- This excursion is entirely in the city of Dallas
- We will not be leaving our destinaton to drive anywhere, but we may wander around the area a bit
- This is not a vegatarian-friendly experience
- The food is not expensive (under $20)
Some things that will make your experience more enjoyable:
- Money to buy your own food
- A camera to prove you were there
- A folding chair (ex. camping chair)
- Bottled beverages (alcohol is probably a no-no)
- Foodie stories
- A sense of adventure
TIP: If you don't want to miss out on awesome Dallas foodie news and experiences like this, you should sign up your email address for my "Free Blog Updates"on this page.